New Release: 1.1.1 of our IED Configurator
Today, MZ Automation has launched another update to our IED Configurator, version 1.1.1.
This update contains the following:
- Substation and all of its element’s view, on the tree and on the properties.
- Copy command allowed on the property’s fields
- Copy object reference for IED (Intelligent Electronic Device) and its elements
- NSD check with LdNS and lnNs
- Update of NSD schema B2 to B3
- More complete Data Attribute details – Predefined values (DAI)
- Use local time Edit->Use local time menu option, so the DAI time picker uses the current time
- On running time solve “Model Integrity” warning when there is no “Val” node on DAIs
We’re dedicated to empowering your configuration journey, and this update is a testament to our commitment. Your feedback is crucial, so dive in and let us know how the enhanced IED Configurator transforms your workflow!
#ProductUpdate #IEDConfigurator #IEC61850 #TechSolutions #ConfigurationMadeEasy #MZAutomation